Preserving the impermanent, if only for a little while longer.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Just what is he trying to hide?

More crime in the snow...It was too late for this guy by the time I found him.



Someone messed him up real good....

I returned to the scene two days later, to document the decomposition of the subject. A man appeared in the window...

"Excuse me...what are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh...I'm just taking a picture of your snowman."

He stared at me incredulously, like I was pissing in his yard.

"I take pictures of snowmen in the area...I kind of document their lives."

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now."

"Ok," I say, trying to set it up so I can get at least one good shot.

"Seriously, right now...don't even take a picture! Leave right now!"

At this point I see that he has a phone. Holy shit...is he actually going to call the cops?

"Ok...have a happy new year," I call out, quickly snapping a picture, hoping it will turn out, but pretty sure it won't. And as you can see in the final picture, it didn't.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great page! It had me laughin my ass off! Thanks for the laughs!! Keep it coming I heard there is more snow coming this weekend!!

1/18/2006 11:36:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say that this guy had a meth lab in his basement.

1/21/2006 08:37:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Musta been hiding something in all of that snow.

1/21/2006 06:06:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Sy, that's probably it. Though then he definitely wouldn't be calling the cops, would he?

3/05/2006 04:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home