Preserving the impermanent, if only for a little while longer.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

microcosm of the packers season

I know football season is over, so I'll try to be brief.

We all knew it would be a down season, but still 0-4

was unnerving and left us a little wobbly.

















But then we beat, nay, spanked the hurricane-weary Saints

52-3. Some people would say it was wrong to kick a team like that

when they are down. Not me. I was on top of the world.


But it was all downhill from there...a long, slow, drawn-out fall

on our asses. On national television, no less.



This picture is oddly reminisent of Bat Starr's plunge across the goal line in the Ice Bowl. Only without the glory. Still, it could be worse...I could be a Viking fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home